Post Malone is a well-known American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He has gained popularity for blending various musical genres, for his introspective songwriting, and his laconic vocal style. Here are more details about Post Malone’s personal as professional life. Such as – Post Malone age, wiki & so on.
Austin Richard Post, who professionally known as Post Malone. In 2015, Malone began his hip hop career following the release of his debut single “White Iverson”. “White Iverson” peaked at number 14 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and was later certified quadruple platinum in the United States; its success resulted in his recording contract with Republic Records.
Since Malone has earned the number-four album Stoney (2016) and number-one album Beerbongs & Bentleys (2018) on the US Billboard 200. Beerbongs & Bentleys broke several streaming records upon release, while Stoney broke the record for most weeks on Billboard’s Top R&B and Hip-Hop Albums chart after reaching its 77th week.
Further, Malone has attained six top-ten singles on the Billboard Hot 100: “Congratulations”, “Better Now”, “Wow” and the chart-topping songs “Rockstar”, “Psycho”, and “Sunflower” with Swae Lee.
Here are more details given below about the Post Malone’s life.
Post Malone Profile:
|Born Name||Austin Richard Post|
|Nick Name||Post Malone|
|Date Of Birth||04 July, 1995|
|Age||Post Malone is currently 23 according to his birthdate.|
|Birth Place||Syracuse, New York, United States|
|Best Known For||The immense popularity of his debut single, White Iverson, which was in part inspired by basketball star, Allen Iverson. Having collaborated with famous rappers such as Kanye West, Young Thug, and 50 Cent.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Diet & Workout:
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|School||Grapevine High School|
|College||Tarrant County College|
|Occupation||Rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer|
|Genre||R&B, hip hop|
|Manager||In December 2016, he released his debut studio album, Stoney, which reached #6 on Billboard 200.|
|Brand Endorsement||Post Malone hasn’t appeared in any major TV commercial. But, his songs have been used in adverts.|
|First Album||Post Malone hasn’t appeared in any major TV commercial. But, his songs have been used in adverts.|
|First Film||Not Known|
|First TV Show|| In 2013, Post Malone was seen on the comedy show h3h3Productions as himself in just 1 episode. td>|
|Favorite Artists||Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Young Thug and Future|
|Favorite White Basketball Player||Jason Williams|
|Favorite NFL Team||Dallas Cowboys|
|Favorite Ultimate Football Game Day Snack||Chicken Strips|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
Car Collection –
- He was accused of culture appropriation after an old vine of his using an N-word surfaced. Although it was used in a playful way, it created a major controversy, which led to Malone issuing an apology.
- Before he started rapping, he used to play in a heavy metal rock band. He has also hinted at giving a country music a try in the future albums.
- At the age of 18, Malone moved to Los Angeles to kickstart his rapping career by dropping out of college.
- He started his music journey in 2009 after he started playing simulation game, Guitar Hero. He claims to have achieved a five-star rating in the expert mode in Guitar Hero 3.
- He had written his popular single, White Iverson just two days before he went on to record it.
- He was inspired by Justin Bieber to start his tattoo collection which includes a playboy bunny on his left forearm and a face of a lion on the back of his right hand.
- During the 2018 American Music Awards, he performed a medley of songs “Psycho” and “Better Now” along with Ty Dolla Sign.
Connect With Post Malone:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Post Malone where you can follow her and like his latest pictures and stay connected with him socially and updated with his new activities. Check out the links-