Beautiful and gorgeous Nancy Cordes is an American journalist. She is best known as the regular contributor to all CBS News congressional programs as well as platforms based in Washington, D.C. So, here we bring all of the professional and personal details about her. Like – Nancy Cordes age, net worth, bio, ethnicity & so on.
Cordes was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Hawaii on the islands of Kauai and Oahu. Nancy is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and a Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude graduate of the University of Pennsylvania in 1995. Cordes received a master’s degree in public policy at Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.
Nnacy Cordes started her career as a reporter for KHNL-TV in Honolulu (1995–97). After that she worked as a reporter for WJLA-TV in Washington, D.C. (1999-2003), where she covered the September 11 attack on the Pentagon, the 2000 Presidential race, the D.C.-area sniper attacks, and peacekeeping efforts in Bosnia.
Then, she was a Washington-based correspondent for NewsOne, the affiliate news service of ABC News (2003–04). From 2005-07, Nancy was an reporter for all ABC News programs based in New York and covered many major news stories, including Hurricane Katrina, the war in Iraq, and the 2004 election. And from 2007 she worked as CBS News correspondent.
In 2006, Cordes married Harald Cordes. Currently, she lives in Washington, DC, with her husband, daughter, and son. So, here are the complete details about Nancy Cordes:
|Date Of Birth
|Los Angles, California, United States
|Washington, D.C., United States
|Best Known For
|TV news reporter
Diet & Workout:
|Swimming & reading books
|Graduated with Master’s degree.
|University of Pennyslvania, Princeton University
|Journalist, TV Reporter, Correspondant
- Car Collection – Not Known
- Nancy Cordes is known for her cool personality.
- Nancy has a flawless work ethic and she is loved and respected by her colleagues.
- Nancy is a very serious journalist at the same time she is a very optimistic person, jokes, spreading positivity around her workplace.
- She’s CBS News’ Congressional Correspondent Based in Washington, D.C.
- She Attended the Same High School as President Obama.
- She Has Covered Hurricane Katrina, The War in Iraq and The 9/11 Attack.
- She Got to Go Inside Hillary Clinton’s ‘Scooby Van’.
- She Grew Up in Hawaii and Had Her First Job at a Honolulu Television Station.
Unlike others, she has neither been in rumors nor suffered a controversy in her life.
Connect With Nancy Cordes:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Nancy Cordes where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay with her new activities. Check out the links-