Lele Pons, a Venezuelan-American actress, and Internet personality rose to notoriety with the Vine app and became the most followed person on Vine. After the app shut down, she turned her intention on YouTube and created a channel named, Lele Pons, which has 12 million subscribers. With her rising popularity, Pons has around 32 million followers on Instagram. So, today here we are going to tell you about Lele’s personal as well as professional life. Such as – Lele Pons age, height, net worth &, etc.
Pons completed her high schooling from Miami Country Day school in 2015. She began her career on the Internet with the help of an app named, Vine and became the most followed personality on Vine. With her creative and hilarious videos, she gained much attention in the social media platform. However, after the app shut down, Pons started making funny videos for her YouTube channel and Instagram.
On 18th September 2018, Pons created her YouTube channel named, Lele Pons where she posts videos related to comedy, challenges, and vlogs accumulating 2 billion views. Additionally, she is active on her Instagram where she posts similar stuff like YouTube with fun-filled videos to please her fans.
Apart from her Web Career, Pons has featured in music videos like Havana with Camila Cabello and Summer with Marshmello. Recently in 2018, she released her new song, Celoso which peaked on No.11 in US Latin. In 2018, Pons became the new host of Mexican singing competition, “La Voz…Mexico.” With all these works, Pons has accumulated a net worth of around $3 million.
Here are the personal details are given below about Lele Pons –
Lele Pons Profile:
Here are the basic details of Lele Pons which are given below:
|Born Name||Eleonora Pons Maronese|
|Nick Name||Lele Pons|
|Date Of Birth||25 June, 1996|
|Birth Place||Caracas, Venezuela|
|Best Known For||Lele Pons best known for the most-looped and followed Viner on the now-defunct social platform Vine.|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Lele Pons’s Spouse/Boyfriend:
Lele Pons dated –
Twan Kuyper [2015, 2018-Present]: Lele started dating fellow social media star, Twan Kuyper, in January 2015. Although their relationship didn’t last long enough and they broke up by April 2015, Lele and Twan shared a strong bond as friends and often collaborated with one another for their YouTube videos. They got back together later in 2018 and even got engaged. On March 29, 2019, Lele Pons revealed through her YouTube video that she was pregnant with 2 boys.
Juanpa Zurita [2016, 2017]: Lele Pons started dating Mexican YouTuber, Juanpa Zurita in 2016. They dated for a short time and split. She was seen kissing Zurita during MTV MIAW Awards in June 2017 which again hinted that they could be dating.
King Bach : In 2016, they were RUMORed to be dating each other. The duo was linked to each other after Pons posted a YouTube video featuring Bach.
|School||Miami Country Day school|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Occupation||Internet personality, Viner, Singer, Dancer, Model, Actress|
|Labels||She has released her music via Universal Music Spain.|
|Brand Endorsement||She has not endorsed any of the brands, but have made videos for Vine for the promotion of the respective brands or just for the viewer entertainment.|
|First Song||In 2018, she released the song ‘Dicen’ (with Matt Hunter), ‘Celoso’, and the remix of Teléfono which was originally sang by Aitana. In 2019, she released the song ‘Bloqueo’.|
|First TV Show||In 2015, Lele appeared on the news talk show Weekend Today as herself – guest.|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Director/strong>||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$3 million [Approximately]|
Car Collection –
- At 5, Lele relocated to Miami, Florida, United States from Venezuela.
- At 15, she got her first phone.
- She was introduced to Vine by one of her best friends after she got her phone. But, another Viner Jerome Jarre is the one who convinced her to continue making videos on Vine.
- Pons made the phrase “Do It For The Vine” famous and is now being credited as the creator of the phrase.
- Aol.com included her in the list of “10 Most Entertaining Latino Stars on Vine” in 2015.
- Lele was present at the Ultra Music Festival held in Miami, Florida.
- She became the most looped person on Vine in September 2015 after her Vine loops crossed the 7 billion mark. She was also the first-ever user of Vine to cross 1 billion video loops.
- The topic of her Vine videos are the practical jokes, which she does on herself, her friends, family members, and classmates.
- In October 2015, she was invited by Michelle Obama to the White House.
- Unlike her Vine videos, she was pretty quiet growing up.
- Lele faced the problem of bullying during her school time.
- She is sometimes considered to be the next Sofia Vergara.
- She may do anything for making a Vine video. She has hit a random lady in a general store with the toilet paper, messed with a cop, new bride taking pictures, a Lincoln Road statue and much more.
Connect With Lele Pons:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Lele Pons where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay with her new activities. Check out the links-