Joan Celia Lee, daughter of Stan Lee, is the one and only person surviving her father. The legendary comic author Stan Lee passed away on 12th November 2018, which also led her into headlines. She is also known as an actress, who has worked in Iron Man, The Cool World, and No Actor Parking. So, here we bring some more details about her personal as well as professional life, check out below for Joan Ceila Lee net worth & more.
JC’s father, Stan Lee is no more with us. The editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics sadly left this world because of pneumonia. After her father’s death, she poured her condolence to her father claiming him to be the greatest man.
Joan, right after graduation, started working with her late father. As she had always seen her father creating comic characters, she learned about comics when she was a child. As of now, she is a successful comic artist, who works at her father’s studio.
Apart from that, she is also an actress who has appeared in movies like Iron Man, The Cool World, The Ambulance, and TV series like No Actor Parking. From her career, she has earned a good sum of fortune. As of 2018, Joan Celia Lee’s net worth is estimated at $50 million.
Now, check out here are the personal details given below about Joan Celia Lee –
Joan Ceila Lee Profile:
|Born Name||Joan Celia Lieber|
|Nick Name||J.C. Lee|
|Other Names||Not Known|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, United States|
|Best Known For||Joan Ceila Lee best known as a successful comic artist and being the daughter of Stan Lee.|
|Hair Color||Light Ash Blonde|
|Mother||Joan Boocock Lee|
|Siblings||Sister – Jan Lee (Died)|
|Hobbies||Reading books, Designing, Painting, Writing prose, Singing|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Occupation||Actress, Entrepreneur,Comic Artist|
|Brand Endorsement||Not Known|
|First Debut||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Actor||Chris Hemsworth|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Director||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Car Collection –
- At a very young age, J.C. had learned how to do comic book layouts at paste-ups, and in her adulthood, she went on to work closely with her father and Marvel Studios.
- Joan is not married and does not have children.
- She had an older sister Jan Lee who died just a few days after birth.
- Joan made a debut in the film The Cool World in which she played the role of the 1st coolie.
- She is a darling to her parents and cares for them a lot.
- In 2015, Joan published a book entitled “Stan Lee’s Love Story” in which she narrated the love story of her parents.
- She also launched an app named Raising My SuperKids, which is all about encouraging and making people feel good.
- She is an avid dog lover and has four pet dogs.
Connect With Joan Ceila Lee :
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Joan Ceila Lee where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay with her new activities. Check out the links-