Udaya Bhanu is a famous South Indian film actress and model. She is well known for her role Madhumati in a Telugu film “Madhumati” which was release in 2013 and got many positive reviews by audience. So, here we are going to tell you about some more more information about Udaya Bhanu. Such as – Udaya Bhanu age, height, wiki, date of birth, marriage & so on.
Udaya Bhanu made her first debut in R. Narayana Murthy’s Erra Sainyam (1990). At that time she was studying in college. She appeared in few more Telugu films, including Kondaveeti Simhasanam (2002), Qaidi Brothers (2002) and Shravana Masam (2005). She also played lead roles in a couple of Kannada films and has acted in an unreleased Tamil film Chinna Ramasamy Periya Ramasamy co-starring Jayaram by R. V. Udayakumar.And she performed item numbers in three Telugu films Aapada Mokkula Vaadu (2008), Leader (2010) and Julai (2012).
Here are the personal details given below about Udaya Bhanu –
Udaya Bhanu Profile:
Here are the basic details of Udaya Bhanu which are given below:
|Born Name||Udaya Bhanu|
|DOB||5 August 1973|
|Birth Place||Karimnagar, Telangana, India|
|Best Known For||Udaya best known for her TV show “Horlicks Hrudayanjali.”|
|Father||S. K. Patel (Doctor)|
|Mother||Aruna (Ayurvedic Doctor)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Writing, Cooking|
|Educational Qualification||Mother- Master of Arts (M.A.) in literature|
|Occupation||Actress & Anchor|
|Brand Endorsement||Not Known|
|First Film||Erra Sainyam|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Musician||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Bhanupriya, Radha|
|Favorite Director/strong>||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Car Collection –
- Udaya Bhanu is in industry since her childhood.
- She is very hardworking and talented actress.
- She has been part of many Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
- Udaya Bhanu is highest paid actress in Telugu TV channels.
- She again married with Vijay Kumar from which she has two twins daughters.
- Udaya born and brought up in Karimnagar, Telangana, India.
- Her father was a doctor as well as a poet and he wrote poems with the pen name ‘Udaya Bhanu.’ Her parents named her after his pen name.
- She lost her father when she was just five years old.
- Later her mother remarried a Muslim man who already has seven children from his first marriage.
- At the age of 15, Udaya got married to a Muslim man but after some time, she divorced her first husband.
- After the divorce, she remarried to Vijay Kumar against her mother wishes who allegedly threatened to kill her.
- She started her acting career as a child artist in 1979 with the Telugu film ‘Vetagaadu.’
- In 1994, she got her first break as an actress in the Telugu film ‘Erra Sainyam.’
- She also acted in an unreleased Tamil film ‘Chinna Ramasamy Periya Ramasamy’, starring Jayaram.
- She also hosted the various popular TV shows like ‘Once More Please’, ‘Pillalu Pidugulu’, etc.
- She is the highest paid television host on Telugu TV channels.
- At the age of 27, she was approached by a political party to contest in Karimnagar, Telangana.
- She is very fond of kids.
Connect With Udaya Bhanu:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Udaya where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay with her new activities. Check out the links-