Paige Butcher is an American model and actress who rose to prominence with her movie Something’s Gotta Give in 2003. She also featured in the movie Big Momma’s 2 in 2006 where she met Eddie Murphy which is believed to be the root of their love. As of now, she is a partner of the famous American actor and comedian Eddie Murphy. Paige also featured in Maxim the Real Swimsuit DVD vol 2.
Paige accumulated much of her net worth as a swimsuit model for the Maxim in the Real Swimsuit DVD volume 2 in 2005. She also appeared in the comedy movie, Big Momma 2, where she played the role of a background model in 2006. She is also linked with big modeling agencies like LA Models, Ford models and so on. With all of this, Paige is estimated to have a net worth of $780,000.
Here are the personal details are given below about Paige Butcher –
Paige Butcher Profile:
Here are the basic details of Paige Butcher which are given below:
|Born Name||Jacinta Paige Butcher|
|DOB||June 10, 1979|
|Birth Place||Perth, Western Australia|
|Best Known For||Paige Butcher is best known for appearing in various commercials, and being a girlfriend of Eddie Murphy.|
|College||Santa Maria Catholic College in Perth, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Occupation||Fashion / Runway model|
|Brand Endorsement||Paige has advertised for several brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Boston Proper, Carabella, Coca-Cola, Escada Sunset fragrance, Izod, Lew Magram, Metrostyle, New Look (Simplicity Pattern Co.), Virgin Mobile, and Wonderbra Mexico.|
|First Film||She appeared in 2003 American romantic comedy film Something’s Gotta Give for her role as a beauty.|
|Favorite Coffee||Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf|
|Favorite Color||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Director/strong>||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Car Collection –
- In February 2004, she graced the magazine cover of “Maxim” US. Other notable magazine covers include “Fitness” US in October 1999, “Fitness” US in April, and August 2000.
- If she weren’t into modeling, she would have been a veterinarian.
- She started modeling at the age of 7 or 8 but started taking it more seriously at 13.
- Paige was discovered first by IMG Models when she was 15.
- Butcher participated in a Covergirl cosmetics supermodel search competition held in Australia and won it.
- For better work opportunities, she relocated to New York City, USA at the age of 18.
- In 2004, she was placed at #46 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list.
- She has appeared in 2006 crime comedy film Big Momma’s House 2.
- Paige’s friends describe her personality as a mix of “Martha Stewart and Bob Vila”.
- Butcher likes to fix things, watch TV (especially reality TV shows), cooking, playing basketball, gardening, and restoring old furniture.
Connect With Paige Butcher:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Paige Butcher where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay with her new activities. Check out the links-