Mumtaj is a well-known Indian model and film actress who mainly appears in Tamil cinema. But she has also appeared in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu films. Today, here we gonna tell you about the Mumtaj’s personal and professional things. Such as – Mumtaj husband, age, wiki, biography and so on.
Mumtaj started her acting career through the Tamil movie Monisha En Monalisa in 1999 which was directed by T. Rajender and following gained popularity through glamorous roles in these films Kushi (2000) and Chocolate (2001).
As a teenager, Mumtaj was a big fan of Sridevi and she revealed that her room was full of posters of Sridevi. In 2000s she became famous through music videos shot on her included “Rasiga Rasiga” from Star (2001), “Malai Malai” from Chocolate (2001) and “Subbamma Subbamma” from Roja Kootam (2002).
In 2006, she appeared in Jerry movie and she also appears in Telugu movies, such as – Atharintiki Daaredi (2013) and Aagadu (2014) in glamorous roles. Now check out here are the personal details given below about Mumtaj –
Here are the basic details of Mumtaj which are given below:
|Born Name||Nagma Khan|
|Nick Name||Mumtaj, Monisha|
|DOB||5 July 1980|
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Best Known For||Mumtaj best known for doing item songs in South Indian Movies|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||St. Mary’s Convent, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Occupation||Actress & Model|
|Brand Endorsement||Not Known|
|First Film||Monisha En Monalisa (1999)|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Musician||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Director/strong>||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Car Collection –
- Mumtaj is an Indian actress who prominently works in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam movies.
- She started her acting career in 1999.
- ‘Monisha’ was her screen name, which she got from her debut movie ‘Monisha En Monalisa’, which was later changed to ‘Mumtaj’ and she became popular with both the names.
- She earned popularity by usually performing on item songs in South Indian movies.
- She conventionally plays supporting roles in the movies.
- Some of her notable movies in which did an item songs are ‘Chala Bagundi, ‘Kushi’, ‘Kanti’, ‘Jananayakan’, ‘Sonnal Thaan Kathala’, ‘Gemini’, ‘Thandavam’, ‘Aagadu’, etc.
- In 2001, she was also featured in the Bollywood movies- ‘Boond’ and ‘Yeh Teraa Ghar Yeh Meraa Ghar’.
- She took a break from the film industry for 2 years due to her instant weight gain and illness issues. Mumtaj- after gaining weight.
- In an interview, she shared that, she had lost confidence in herself and faced a hard time getting back in the shape.
- After a long break, she was seen as a judge in the dance reality shows- ‘Boys Vs Girls- Season 1’ (Star Vijay), and in ‘Maanada Mayilada- season 6’ (Kalaignar TV).
- In 2018, she entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 2’ aired on Star Vijay TV.
Connect With Mumtaj:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Mumtaj where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay with her new activities. Check out the links-