Emma Watson who is well known as Hermoine Granger of Harry Potter series is now became famous as a beautiful Disney princess through her recent movie – “Beauty and the Beast.” So, we present you the whole information regarding her age, height, weight, body measurements, net worth, education, fitness, fashion, lifestyle, controversies, movies, personal information and many more things which you don’t know about her.
Since the years ended as Hermoine, Emma Watson has got her own voice as a U.N. ambassador and now she found a new identity as a classic Disney Princess in Beauty And The Beast. This movie became so popular in the entire world and Emma Watson wins the first Gender-Neutral acting prize at MTV movie awards for her role in Beauty and the Beast.
Everyone love her character as “Hermoine Granger” in Harry Potter series. But Emma is not only an actress but also a model and an activist.
Apart from the series of Harry Potter films, Emma developed her passion for fashion that was going smooth when she was selected as the newface of Burberry in 2009. And the same year she announced her support for Fair Trade Label People Tree.
Emma Watson is a British actress who born in Paris and brought up in Oxford shire, rose to the fame through her role in Harry Potter films. In 2010, Watson embarked her degree on English Literature at Brown University in America and spent her third year at Oxford University.
And in 2014, she was graduated and received her degree along with 2000 students from Brown University. She was completed her bachelor’s degree in English Literature.
Emma has been called as the “Voice Of A Generation.” In 2014, Emma was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and launched a campaign #HeForShe to helped the people.
Watson has been working hard and she gave a keynote speech on gender equality that successfully broke the internet.
As we all know that Watson appeared in all eight parts of Harry Potter series from 2001 to 2011 for which she earned worldwide fame, honor and around $60million.
And she has done many super hit movies like – This Is The End (2013), Noah (2014) and so on. And her latest movie “BeautyAnd The Beast” hit the cinemas after its releasing.
As a fashion expert, she creates a line of clothing for People Tree. In 2014, Emma Watson was honored by the BritishAcademyOf Film & Television Arts that she was winning for British Artist of the year.
Well, if we similarly, talk about Emma Watson then a book will be filled but Emma’s facts will not end.
That’s why here we are going to tell you some basic, personal, professional as well as interesting facts that you don’t know about Emma Watson.
Emma Watson Profile:
|Born Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Date Of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Age||Emma Watson is currently 28 according to her birthdate.|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Religion||She believes in Higher Power and may not be following a particular religion.|
|Best Known For||Emma well-known for her role as “Hermione Granger” in Harry Potter series.|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Diet & Workout:
One of the biggest assets of Emma Watson is her great body, and looks, with which, she has won the hearts of millions of fans and have become the idol for many female fans in terms of health and fitness.
Now, let’s have a closer look at her exercise schedule.
Usually Emma love to play field hockey, go for hill walking and running outdoors. In short she loves to play sport that produces sweat, Emma never think about that playing hockey is unfeminine and after the game she finds herself very pretty with her pink cheeks & bright eyes.
She always prefers going to the gym and does at least 90 minutes of workout in a day. She has five days per week workout plan, which includes intense cardio including Pilates, weight lifting and sprints.
It will help to balance your core strength as well as increase flexibility. Due to this exercise Emma looks graceful and attractive.
Emma doing this weight lifting to make her bones stronger with a toned body. As well as it helps to boosts your metabolism that makes her physique great.
Sprint running is one of the best exercises to increase the strengths of your cardiovascular system and helps in burning calories that’s why Emma includes this exercise.
And it also helps to increases the muscle mass as well as stamina and works on your immune system too. Here are some key points of sprint running that are discussed below:
- Sprint running is most effective with good posture.
- For faster sprints, make use of your arms.
- The key posture for your legs in this is that they should move like pistons.
- The crucial point here is that the start should be fully efficient.
Emma Watson Diet Plan –
Emma always prefers to take a healthy diet which is low to saturated fats, salts and also avoids junk food. She also loves making food. According to her rules she does have some cheat days, when she includes chocolates, pasta, bagels at some time.
Accept this she has a well balanced diet with proper proportion of proteins, carbohydrates and fibers. She has includes fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats and salads in her diet.
|Hobbies||Painting, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Playing Sports (Like – Tennis, Net Ball, Field Hockey)|
|Obsessed With||Emma Watson obsessed with spreading Nutella on strawberries.|
Emma Watson’s Spouse/Boyfriend:
Emma Watson dated –
Will Adamowicz [2011-2013] – A student at Oxford University, Will Adamowicz dated her from December 2011 until August 2013. She first met Will at Oxford University campus. The pair separated because she was no longer on contact with him due to her busy schedule.
Matthew Janney  – The Oxford University rugby player, Matthew Janney dated Emma for quite some time from January 2014 to November 2014.
Prince Harry Windsor  – In February 2015, she was rumored to be dating Prince Harry Windsor.
Roberto Aguire  – Mexican actor and producer, Roberto Aguire first met Emma on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and they had an encounter in October 2015 when they spent half a day together. At that time, Roberto was an intern at the special effects department.
William Knight [2015-Present] – American tech entrepreneur, William Knight and Emma started dating in October 2015.
|Qualification||Graduated in Economics from National College, Mumbai.|
|College||Rishi Dayaram National College, Mumbai|
|Occupation||Actress & Model|
|Manager||She is signed to Storm Model Management for her modeling assignments.
Emma is also signed to –
|Brand Endorsement||Burberry London, Lancome (2011), Katherine Alexander Jewellery|
|First Film||The 2001 film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone which was released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in India and USA, for her role as Hermione Granger.|
|First TV Show||None|
|Profile At IMDB||8|
|Favorite Cuisine||French, Italian, Spanish|
|Favorite TV Show||Friends (1994-2004)|
|Favorite Movie||Notting Hill (1999), Giants, Amelie, Pride & Prejudice|
|Favorite Books||The BFG (Roald Dahl in 1982), The Remains Of The Day (Kazuo Ishiguro in 1989)|
|Favorite People||Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Spanish Novelist)|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Deep|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Deep|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Perfume||Lancome’s Tresor Midnight Rose|
|Favorite School Subjects||Art, History, English|
|Favorite Harry Potter Book||Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (JK Rowling in 2003)|
|Favorite Architect||Antoni Gaudí|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Kenya|
|Favorite Hotel||Berkeley, London, England|
|Favorite Makeup Products||Stila cream blush, Lancome’s Teint Miracle, and Tarte LipSurgence pencils, Lancome’s Hypnose mascara|
|Favorite Cocktail||Gin and Tonic|
|Favorite Artist||Tracey Emin|
|Favorite Sports||Tennis, Rounders, Hockey|
|Favorite Soccer Team||Chelesa|
|Salary||Well salary totally depends upon the role in movie. But Watson appeared in all eight Harry Potter films from 2001 to 2011, earning worldwide fame, critical accolades, and around $60 million.|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
Car Collection –
- Prius – The car is manufactured by Toyota ($24,200-30,005).
- Audi Car
- Cadillac Escalade
- Emma Watson wanted to become actress from the age of 6.
- Emma Watson has 2 cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Emma likes to play field hockey, tennis, netball. Also, she can dance in different styles.
- She knows a little bit of French as she lived in Paris till she was 5.
- She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), when she was 12.
- Emma Watson was named after her paternal grandmother, who, after marriage became, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma likes “Lisa” – a character from Simpsons, as she reminds Emma about Hermione Granger role in Harry Potter series.
- Emma got her driving license on January 28, 2008 by passing the test in first attempt.
- Emma Watson drinks beer, but does not smoke cigarettes.
- She is the youngest person to appear on cover of Teen Vogue Magazine, when she was 15.
- She also supports Wild Trout Trust.
- She has only two favorite actors namely: Julia Roberts and Johnny Depp.
- During her free time she enjoys watching movies.
- She also attends classes that tap into the creative side of her including art and dance classes. She enjoys break and modern dancing styles.
- The actress has a big heart and demonstrates this by giving to the poor. She offers donations to various charity organization including Blue Peter’s Mission Nutrition, Wild Trout Trust and Sense.
- The sensational actress loves animals and she plays with them whenever she has the time.
- Emma likes to eat chocolates and doesn’t like to eat vegetables.
- Emma is natural Blonde in real life.
- She auditioned 8 times before finally casting for her role “Hermoine Granger” in Harry Potter series.
- She has a twin brother whose name is Alex.
- In 2009, according to Guinness, Emma was named as the highest-grossing actress of the decade her films at the time had grossed $5.4 billion in global box office receipts in the past decade.
- Emma is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- Emma has said Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) are like her brothers.
- Emma is a HUGE bookworm and loves to read for pleasure.
- She also says she likes to get physical in her acting to relieve stress, like hitting someone.
- Emma was offered the role of Cinderella in Disney’s upcoming live-action version of the fairy tale, but she turned the role down.
Emma Watson addresses a controversy over ‘Topless Vanity Fair Photoshoot.’ Actually in that photoshoot Emma was topless that’s why she involves in this controversy.
The photo shoot was carried out by admired fashion photographer Tim Walker in which Watson displayed in an open white crocheted bolero jacket with no bra or shirt underneath. You can see here that pic of Emma Watson –
But the actress Emma Watson hit back at critics who have been commenting either in the press or on Twitter that a photo of her in the latest Vanity Fair magazine isn’t “feminist” as she bares part of her breasts.
Watson, who is a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and pioneer of the #HeForShe campaign to make men advocate for feminism, talked about the controversy while promoting her latest film, the Disney live action “Beauty and the Beast.”
So, she said during an interview with Reuters that –
It just always reveals to me how many misconceptions and what a misunderstanding there is about what feminism is?
Feminism is about giving women choice, feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with—it’s about freedom, it’s about liberation, it’s about equality. I really don’t know what my tits have to do with it. It’s very confusing.
I’m confused. Most people are confused. No, I’m just always just quietly stunned.
And she added that – The shot itself I was honestly slightly taken a back by, because we’d been doing so many crazy things on that shoot, but it felt incredibly artistic and I’ve been so creatively involved and engaged with Tim and I’m so thrilled about how interesting and beautiful the photographs were. But yeah, certainly people have asked and I’ve gone ‘Is there a controversy about this?
Connect With Emma Watson:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Emma Watson where you can follow her and like her latest pictures and stay connected with her socially and updated with her new activities. Check out the links-