Amit Bhadana is a famous YouTuber and an Indian comedian, who came to limelight when his reply video of Adele’s song, “Hello” made quite an impact on social media. After his first successful video, he made another dubbing video on Eminem which also went viral. His YouTube channel hit the milestone of reaching 10 million subscribers on 12th September 2018 which is his most significant achievement. Here is more information about Amit Bhadana’s personal and professional life. Such as – Amit Bhadana age, video, wife, income and so on.
Initially, Amit joined YouTube with his self-titled channel on 24th October 2012, but it did not make any impact till 2015. In 2015, he uploaded his reply video of Adele’s song on his Facebook profile which was an instant hit followed by his next video dubbing of Eminem. According to SocialBlade, his YouTube channel ranks on 296th among YouTube channels and his growth of subscribers has been outrageous.
As per SocialBlade, Amit’s channel amassed 40k+ subscribers on a daily basis from 6th September to 11th September of 2018. As of 2018, his channel, ‘Amit Bhadana’ has more than 10 million subscribers, and his videos have been watched for over 600 million times. According to the report, he earns from $188 thousand to $3.8 million yearly. As of 2018, Amit’s net worth is estimated at $2 million.
Amit is a YouTube sensation who rose to prominence overnight as he got 50k+ subscribers on his YouTube channel overnight. He is a rising YouTuber in India and is focused on building his career on YouTube rather than hanging out with girls.
His Instagram is also full of funny videos and has amassed a total of 1.5 million followers on his Instagram account. Here is given more information about Amit’s personal and professional life. So, check out below –
Amit Bhadana Profile:
|Born Name||Amit Bhadana|
|Date Of Birth||7 Septamber, 1994|
|Age||Amit is currently 25 according to his birthdate.|
|Birth Place||Village Johripur, Delhi, India|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Best Known For||Amit is well-known for creating vines on YouTube and Facebook.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Diet & Workout:
|School||Lovely Buds Public School, Johripur, Delhi, India|
|College||Delhi University, Delhi, India|
|First YouTube Show||Amit Bhadana|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite TV Show||Comedy Nights with Kapil|
|Favorite Color||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favorite YouTube Channels||BB Ki Vines, CarryMinati|
|Salary||$239.2K – $3.8M yearly|
|Net Worth||est. $2 million|
Car Collection –
- He is a dog lover.
- He was born and raised in a very conservative family.
- During his school days, he always used to crack jokes in his classroom.
- He never had any desire to face the camera and become a YouTuber, even his parents were not in favor of this. They simply wanted him to concentrate on his law study; but after getting a good response through Facebook and on his friends’ encouragement, he created a YouTube channel and started posting vines on it.
- His videos are edited, scripted and shot by his friends only.
- After giving his 1st-year exams in college, he posted a dubbed video on his Facebook account, after getting numerous likes and comments, he then created his Facebook page and started posting dubbed comic videos.
- In 2017, he made many records like- “one of the most top trending worldwide no.1 videos on Youtube”, “most liked video”, “no.1 channel on Youtube for 3 days”, “7 million views on Facebook in one day” and “9 million views on Youtube in just one day”.
- Amit Bhadana is famous on YouTube for his dubbing videos and pranks.
- He has more than 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He makes videos on Hindi or Haryanvi languages.
Connect With Amit Bhadana:
Here we are providing you the social media account’s links of Amit Bhadana where you can follow her and like his latest pictures and stay connected with her socially and updated with her new activities. Check out the links-